Backflow Testing in Metro Detroit, Michigan
What is Backflow Testing and do I Need it?
Backflow occurs when contaminated, undrinkable water mixes with your home’s tap water.
Though backflow problems are uncommon, they can happen if your plumbing pressure significantly decreases, a sign that you may have a ruptured water main or another serious system problem.
Such issues can eventually lead to the unintentional reversal of the water flow, meaning contaminated water can run back into the potable water supply in your home or commercial building making it incredibly unsafe for residents.
Benefits of Backflow Testing
- Keeps residents safe and healthy.
- Keeps contaminated water outside your home where it belongs.
- Identifies minor fixes to prevent larger problems before they happen.
- Meets the backflow testing requirements that some municipalities place on homeowners.
- Gives residential and commercial owners peace of mind.
Backflow Test Pricing
Pricing depends on location, system and project specifications, but WaterWork plumbers aim to provide quality service at the most affordable prices for our customers.
For detailed pricing, contact us today to tell us about your project.