Looking to join the WaterWork Plumbing team?
WaterWork is a great place to work – ask any of our employees! As a growing company, we are always in need of qualified, talented and efficient workers, who will share our work philosophy and attitude. If you are looking for a competitive salary and other perks, you should consider working with us at WaterWork Plumbing.
NOW HIRING: Plumbers – Journeyman, Master & Apprentices
We are seeking a Journeyman Plumber or a Plumber with an equivalent amount of work experience to join our team! We are open to apprentices with previous work experience, also.
- Provide 5 star service to our clients.
- Perform all tasks to code.
- Keep detailed paperwork
- Keep clean and organized truck and job sites.
- Be punctual and responsible for the work you perform.
- Be part of the on call rotation once every approx. 10 weeks. (Licensed plumbers are not required to be on call).
- Work at least two Saturdays per month
- Have at least 3 years experience.
- Would prefer licensed plumber but will consider someone who is in the process of becoming licensed.
- Backflow certification is a huge plus.
- Have your own hand tools. Large tools provided by the company.
- Experience with sewer/drain cleaning
- Experience working in old homes
- Paid personal time off. 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 4 years. 4 weeks after 10 years.
- Medical, Vision, Dental insurance for the whole family paid by the company.
- 401k retirement plan with 5% company match
- Overtime is plentiful. Overtime paid after 8 hour day not 40 hour week.
- Holiday pay
- Up to 50% commission for on call jobs. (Licensed plumbers are not required to be on call)
- Uniforms provided and paid for by the company
- Newer company vehicles and equipment that are well-maintained -Schedules printed quarterly.