Video Camera Line Inspection in Metro Detroit, Michigan
What is Drain Camera Inspection and do I Need it?
Video camera line inspection has become one of the most-used and critical tools in today’s industry.
By inserting a high-resolution, waterproof video camera into underground sewer lines and pipes, WaterWork plumbers grant customers full view of what’s going on underneath their homes. The camera, attached to a flexible rod, travels through pipes and around corners while homeowners view the images on-screen.
This real-time transmission allows the plumber and homeowner to see the inner condition of the pipe and document any existing or potential problems. The images are often copied and saved on a disc for a permanent record.
By seeing exact trouble locations, WaterWork plumbers know right where to focus your plumbing solution, which will save you money on repairs and installations.
Benefits of Drain Camera Inspection
- Allows plumber to accurately diagnose otherwise unseen drain problems and conditions.
- Allows customer to be a part of the decision-making process.
- Grants an entire view of pipes and lines easily and quickly.
- Helps identify possible problems like root intrusion, breaks and corrosion before they become more serious.
- Eliminates guesswork so that you can solve lines issues quickly and cost-effectively.
Drain Camera Inspection Pricing
Pricing depends on location, system and project specifications, but WaterWork plumbers aim to provide quality service at the most affordable prices for our customers.
For detailed pricing, contact us today to tell us about your project.
Drain Camera Inspection Video
Check out the videos below to see a real camera inspection taking place.